About Me

Marc Sims Host Just A Few Questions Marc Sims was born, raised, and resides in the city of Chicago Illinois. https://anchor.fm/marc-sims marcsimschicago@gmail.com

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do Some Low Income Parents Want Their Children To Fail In School?





I think some parents subconsciously do want their children to become successful and leave them in a low income neighborhood.

I wish I can prove some parents would be intimated if their children were academically superior.

I wish I can prove some parents are more focused on their life and their children's schooling is not a top priority.

I wish I could provide empirical data that show some low income parents subconsciously do not want their children to succeed in school.

I only have theories, so I ask the Consortium on Chicago School Research to conduct a study.



Marc Sims

marcsimschicago@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Got to love Bush and the Federal Reserve Bank among others. Fraud of 15 trillion dollars so far and I bet it gets worse. Seems these guys should be in prison never to see the light of day again.
    http://rainbowwarrior2005.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/bush-fed-europe-banks-in-15-trillion-fraud-all-documented/

    ReplyDelete