About Me

Marc Sims Host Just A Few Questions Marc Sims was born, raised, and resides in the city of Chicago Illinois. https://anchor.fm/marc-sims marcsimschicago@gmail.com

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Underfunded Public School Innovation


Here two questions I’m sending to education experts, politicians, and policy wonks.

What would it cost to ensure that every public school student can read and write at their level?  

What are the most innovative and cost effective ways ensure that every public school student can read and write at their level? 

I hope these education experts, politicians, and policy wonks will focus on improving the education outcomes for students who struggle in underfunded schools.


Marc Sims
Chicago





I am all-powerful I am the queen or king of this institution what three things would I change?


 think-pair-share

No comments:

Post a Comment