About Me

Marc Sims Host Just A Few Questions Marc Sims was born, raised, and resides in the city of Chicago Illinois. https://anchor.fm/marc-sims marcsimschicago@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Inadequate Education



I like the way I write but it ain't professional.


My writing skill is just one reason why I did not attend college.

I know I'm full of excuses, but I also know how it feels like to receive an inadequate education.

An inadequate education crushes academic confidence and sends students to a permanent low income life. Is why all American citizens, especially African Americans, should demand the improvement of our public schools.

An inadequate education is one reason why 70 percent of African Americans are born out of wed lock. An inadequate education is one reason why 70 percent of African American women are single. An inadequate education is a main reason why African American men make up 50% of the prison population.

We will continue to have these problems if we do not demand the improvement of our public schools.





Marc Sims

marcsimschicago@gmail.com

viewpointchicago@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment