Every Chicago Public School student reading at grade level should;
· Dramatically reduce the crime and violence in Chicago.
· Dramatically increase the CPS high school graduation rate.
· Dramatically increase the Chicago City Colleges graduation rate.
· Dramatically increase the population of the city of Chicago.
· Create more good paying jobs in the city of Chicago.
Send a letter or e-mail to Mayor Rahm Emanuel and CPS CEO Barbara Byrd-Bennett urging them to insure that every CPS student reads at grade level!